Unlimited Truck is happy to help you with your warranty items. Defective items that are covered by manufacturer warranties can be processed by contacting our customer service department.
Warranty Exchange Process
- Contact our customer service regarding the defective part
- We'll need to know your original order number, which part is defective, and the nature of the defect.
- Exchanges will be processed for defects that are covered by the manufacturer, items that do not meet the manufacturer warranty requirements or that are outside of the warranty term can not be exhanged.
- Upon approval, customer service will email return instructions to customer with shipment information, customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Approved warranty replacement items are sent out after the original defective part has been sent back and inspected by the manufacturer.
Expedited Warranty Exchange Process
We understand that some replacement items are urgent, and for that scenario customers can purchase a replacement part and when the defective item is returned and inspected, the replacement item charge will be credited back to the customer. Please let our customer service representative know if you need to expedite the warranty exchange process.
What Is Not Covered
- We do not cover any installation charges or related fees regarding parts installation services
- Return shipping costs for exchange items
- Items that have been damaged by impact or that do not meet manufacturer specific warranty defect requirements