97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD 6-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System
- 6-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Quick disconnects easily store out of way when not in use
- X-Flex control arms:
- Clevite OEM style rubber bushings
- Flex joints with 2.5-inch diameter body and huge 1.25-inch threads
- Fully rebuildable and greasable
- Adjustable retainer ring
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
- MPN: 66222
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Slip Yoke Eliminator (#50-7906 - Only fits NP231 transfer cases) with CV drive shaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration; "Rubicon" models do not need SYE kit, but CV drive shaft is still recommended
6-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System
Venture far beyond the limits of a stock Wrangler with Rough Country's all-inclusive 6-inch X-Series Lift for Jeep TJ. Level the front of your vehicle with the rear while gaining enough increased ground clearance to run up to 35-inch tires.
Rough Country's X-Series line represents the best-in-class equipment for off-road action, including fully rebuildable X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms, Clevite Rubber Bushings, Sway-bar quick disconnects, and your choice of our N2.0 shocks for daily drivers or our oversized Performance 2.2's for optimum off-road performance.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16-lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle. This kit includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Rough Country's 6-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System - 66222
Front: Lifted coil springs, upper and lower adjustable X-Flex control arms, track bar drop bracket, forged adjustable front track bar, stainless steel brake lines, drop pitman arm, and sway bar disconnects; Rear: Lifted coils springs, upper and lower adjustable X-Flex control arms, track bar drop bracket, lower shock brackets, and stainless steel brake line; Shocks: (4) Performance 2.2 Shocks
Easy bolt-on installation
Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems; Part Number: 66222; Weight (Lbs): 176.02; Install Time (Hours): 6-8; Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 4.5; Recommended Tire Size: 35-by-12.50
Slip Yoke Eliminator (#50-7906 - Only fits NP231 transfer cases) with CV drive shaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration; "Rubicon" models do not need SYE kit, but CV drive shaft is still recommended