97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD 2.5-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System
- 2.5-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Quick disconnects easily store out of way when not in use
- X-Flex control arms:
- Clevite OEM style rubber bushings
- Flex joints with 2.5-inch diameter body and huge 1.25-inch threads
- Fully rebuildable and greasable
- Adjustable retainer ring
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
- MPN: 61220
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Fits 6-Cylinder engine models only
2.5-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System
Venture far beyond the limits of a stock Wrangler with Rough Country's all-inclusive 2.5-inch X-Series Lift for Jeep TJ. Level the front of your vehicle with the rear while gaining enough increased ground clearance to run up to 33-inch tires.
Rough Country's X-Series line represents the best-in-class equipment for off-road action, including fully rebuildable X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms, Clevite Rubber Bushings, Sway-bar quick disconnects, and your choice of our N2.0 shocks for daily drivers or our oversized Performance 2.2's for optimum off-road performance.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16-lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle.
Rough Country's 2.5-inch X-Series Suspension Lift System - 61220
Front: Lifted progressive coil springs, upper and lower adjustable X-Flex control arms, sway bar quick disconnects, forged adjustable track bar, and hardware; Rear: Lifted progressive coils springs, upper and lower adjustable X-Flex control arms, track bar drop bracket, and hardware; Shocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Shocks
Easy bolt-on installation
Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems; Part Number: 61220; Weight (Lbs): 151.39; Install Time (Hours): 2-3; Wheel Backspacing (Inches): Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 31-by-10.50
Fits 6-Cylinder engine models only