4-inch Suspension Lift System Rough Country 698.2
- 4-inch Suspension Lift System
- 100% Bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Features application valved Premium Performance 2.2 shocks
- Lower control arms provide proper offset to allow for wider tires
- Control arms feature Clevite OEM style rubber bushings
- Kit maintains stock alignment for precise high speed handling and proper caster/pinion alignment
- MPN: 698.2
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Does not fit AWD models; Models equipped with CV style front drive shaft may result in drive shaft vibration - If this occurs, replacing the drive shaft, axle yoke, and/or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration
4-inch Suspension Lift System
Despite its long-standing reputation as a rock crawling monster and the vast selection of off-road mods available, the Jeep WJ has always been known to suffer in highway ride quality after lifting. Many WJ lifts focus primarily on trail performance, but fail to take in account how the control arms and track bar will perform at their new, lifted angles in day to day driving.
Rough Country's new 4-inch Suspension kit answers this age-old problem, delivering outstanding off-road action while providing an incredibly smooth highway ride. Featuring newly designed lower control arm brackets and a set of elongated, durable lower control arms with Clevite bushings, this new kit simulates the stock angle keeping your steering components under control.
This 4-inch WJ Suspension Lift also features an updated track-bar bracket, re-engineered to tie into the engine mount bolts, eliminating a common weak point and offering incredible support and rigidity. In addition to your WJ's factory stabilizer, this kit features an N2.0 stabilizer and a full set of N2.0 shocks, giving you premium vibration dampening equally suitable for off-road action or daily driving.
Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift System - 698.20
Front: Lifted coil springs, fixed lower control arms, lower control arm drop brackets, pitman arm, track bar drop bracket w/uni-body brace, bumpstop extensions, transmission crossmember spacers, Premium N2.0 steering stabilizer, and hardware; Rear: Lifted coil springs, upper control arm bracket, sway bar brackets, bumpstop extensions, shock relocation kit, and hardware; Shocks: (4) Performance 2.2 Shocks
100% Bolt-on installation
Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems; Part Number: 698.20; Weight (Lbs): 127.54; Install Time (Hours): 6-8; Wheel Backspacing (Inches): Factory; Recommended Tire Size: 265/75
Does not fit AWD models; Models equipped with CV style front drive shaft may result in drive shaft vibration - If this occurs, replacing the drive shaft, axle yoke, and/or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration