04-06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ 2.5-inch X-Series Long Arm Suspension Lift System
- 2.5-inch X-Series Long Arm Suspension Lift System
- Unbeatable value and the best price in the market!
- Increased ground clearance
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable, greasable, and feature a massive 2.5-inch diameter body and 1.25-inch thread
- MPN: 61922
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Fits Unlimited LJ models only; Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components
2.5-inch X-Series Long Arm Suspension Lift System
Gain the absolute best in off-road articulation and a host of impressive features with this all-inclusive package featuring an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. There are no obstacles you can't tackle with Rough Country's ultra-durable 2.5-inch Long-Arm Lift Kit for Jeep TJ. Featuring HUGE adjustable, high-clearance lower control arms and X-Flex Joints, this beefy Suspension setup with longer travel arms doesn't just prevent binding and rear-steer, it gives you unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized - letting you negotiate trails on your terms. With OEM style Clevite Bushings, Sway Bar Disconnects, and our large diameter Performance 2.2 Shocks, you've got a rig that's ready to go where most wouldn't dare.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16-lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle. This kit includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Rough Country's 2.5-inch X-Series Long Arm Suspension Lift System - 61922
Front: High flex coil springs, lower high clearance X-Flex arms, upper X-Flex arms, control arm mounting brackets, forged adjustable track bar, bumpstops, sway bar disconnects, and stainless steel brakelines; Rear: High flex coil springs, lower high clearance X-Flex arms, upper X-Flex arms, track bar bracket, extended sway bar links, stainless steel brakeline, and bumpstop extensions; Shocks: (4) Performance 2.2 Shocks
Unbeatable value and the best price in the market!
Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems; Part Number: 61922; Weight (Lbs): 267.8; Install Time (Hours): 8-9; Wheel Backspacing (Inches): 4.5; Recommended Tire Size: 32-by-11.50
Fits Unlimited LJ models only; Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components