Unlimited Truck is happy to help you with your warranty items. Defective items that are covered by manufacturer warranties can be processed by contacting our customer service department.
Warranty Exchange Process
- Contact our customer service regarding the defective part
- We'll need to know your original order number, which part is defective, and the nature of the defect.
- Exchanges will be processed for defects that are covered by the manufacturer, items that do not meet the manufacturer warranty requirements or that are outside of the warranty term can not be exhanged. Unlimitedtruck.com facilitates the exchange with the manufacturer when parts are available, but does not directly provide warranty coverage. Warranty coverage is provided by the parts manufacturer.
- Warranty items can only be exchanged for the same part number and from the same manufacturer originally purchased.
- Upon approval, customer service will email return instructions to customer with shipment information, customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Approved warranty replacement items are sent out after the original defective part has been sent back and inspected by the manufacturer.
What Is Not Covered
- We do not cover any installation charges or related fees regarding parts installation services
- Return shipping costs for exchange items
- Items that have been damaged by impact or that do not meet manufacturer specific warranty defect requirements