Rancho RS9000XL Adjustable Shocks Front And Rear Set
The Rancho® RS9000™XL 9-position adjustable series delivers nine levels of performance to on- and off-road trucks, SUVs and Jeeps. Globally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, the advanced RS9000XL series is ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass inherent in larger tire and wheel combinations. Engineered and manufactured in the U.S with Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Type: Nitrogen Gas Charged
- Internal Design: Twin Tube
- Adjustable: Yes
- Rod Diameter (IN): 0.7 Inch
- Valving Type: Adjustable Valving
- Rod Finish: Nitrocarburized
- Rod Material: Steel
- Body Color: Silver
- Includes Boot: Yes
- 2.75 Inch (70 Millimeter) Body Diameter. Delivers Both Performance And Appearance
- Large 18 Millimeter Chrome Rod. Adds Strength And Durability
- 9 Position Tuning Technology Provides 9 Different Levels Of Shock Performance
- Nitrogen Gas Charged. Optimizes Shock Performance
- Premium Long Lasting Liquid Metallic Finish
- Polyurethane Bushings. Enhance Shock Performance And Durability
- Protective Boot Included. Added Protection For The Shock Rod And Oil Seal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For vehicles without electronic or auto leveling suspension
5 customer reviews
Ride is better
Truck rides much smoother now happy with the purchase
Install was a breeze and the ride quality is great
very good used them before
Well worth it!
These shocks made a big difference the ride in my F250. Wish I would have bought these sooner especially with our dirt road that's pretty rough in the winter.
Put a set of these on my f250 and they feel good - much better than worn out units that were on there before. I put them on the #3 setting which seems to be the sweet spot for me. Highly recommend!
Write Your Own Review
Jeep, Wrangler, Rubicon, Quadra-Trac, Liberty, Scrambler, Commando, And Sahara are registered trademarks of Diamler-Chrysler or FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). UnlimitedTruck.com has no affiliation with Diamler-Chrysler, which does not represent or imply that listed parts with above terms are approved by FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).