Rancho RS5000 Shocks Kit Front And Rear Set
Rancho® RS5000™ shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to each unique vehicle model. Ideal for work or play, Rancho RS5000 shocks deliver a comfortable highway ride while being responsive during off-road driving on any stock or lifted application. The world’s most proven performance shocks! Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Type: Hydraulic
- Internal Design: Twin Tube
- Adjustable: No
- Rod Diameter (IN): 5/8 Inch
- Valving Type: Application Specific Valving
- Rod Finish: Nitrocarburized
- Rod Material: Steel
- Body Color: White
- With Reservoir: No
- Includes Dust Shield: No
- Includes Boot: Yes
- Ten Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving. Provides Tuning Specific For Each Vehicle
- 5/8 Inch (16 Millimeter) Diameter Piston Rod. Adds Strength And Durability
- 1-3/8 Inch (35 Millimeter) Diameter Piston. Ensures Performance In Any Environment
- Protective Boot Included. Added Protection For The Shock Rod And Oil Seal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For vehicles without electronic or auto leveling suspension
7 customer reviews
got them fast and had them installed in no time
These work great on my '99 ram 2500
had a set of these shocks years ago and went them again on my wrangler. great shock for the price and service was great too.
good to go
Bought and installed these on our company trucks and they work great.
I have run the rs5000 shocks on many vehicles over the years and they have been great for me. Replaced my 10 year old original shocks with these on a 2005 F-250 crew cab they work good like all the others especially for the price.
Put a set of these on my silverado 2500 and am very happy with the purchase.
Write Your Own Review
Jeep, Wrangler, Rubicon, Quadra-Trac, Liberty, Scrambler, Commando, And Sahara are registered trademarks of Diamler-Chrysler or FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). UnlimitedTruck.com has no affiliation with Diamler-Chrysler, which does not represent or imply that listed parts with above terms are approved by FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).